ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
Indian Law firm seeks attorney for associate position for its Phoenix metropolitan area office. Rosette & Associates is a boutique law firm specializing in the representation of Indian tribal governments, particularly in the areas of economic diversification and casino development. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Our offices are located in Chandler, Arizona, San Francisco and Sacramento, California and Lansing, Michigan. More information about our firm is available at www.rosettelaw.com.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
– Bar admission.
– Strong academic and professional background.
– Transactional experience required.
– Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
– Skilled in the use of the MS Office Suite of software (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Excellent proofreading skills.
– Employee must be able to respect and adhere to the most rigid and strict rules of confidentiality.
To apply, please submit your resume, a writing sample, references and a cover letter to rosetteSF@yahoo.com. If you graduated within the last seven years please include your transcript. Attachments should be in WORD or PDF format only. Principals only, please.
Mary Hastings, Legal Secretary
Rosette & Associates, PC
565 W. Chandler Blvd, Suite 212
Chandler, Arizona 85225
480.889.8990 — Office
480.889.8997 — Fax