Department of Housing and Urban Development – Agency Wide
- 1 vacancy – Phoenix, AZ
- 1 vacancy – San Francisco, CA
- 1 vacancy – Minneapolis, MN
- 1 vacancy – Newark, NJ
- 1 vacancy – New York, NY
More Locations (4)
Opened Thursday 3/31/2016
Closes Monday 4/4/2016
Who May Apply
Students who are currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis at a qualifying educational institution in a certificate, degree, or diploma program.
Job Announcement Number
This is an excepted service appointment under the Pathways Intern Program. This appointment may be extended depending on the organization’s needs and funding.
To be eligible for consideration for this position ALL of the following requirements must be met:
- You must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a degree (diploma, certificate, etc.) seeking student in an accredited high school or State approved home school, technical or vocational school, 2 or 4-years college or university, or graduate or professional school, with at least half-time course load.
- You must meet student eligibility for the duration of the appointment. Students graduating this spring and not continuing in another degree seeking program are NOT eligible.
- Transcript and proof of current student status is required with your application. Official transcript and proof of summer and/or fall enrollment will be required before appointment.
- You must have at least a 2.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average. This must be verifiable by the transcripts you submit with your application.
- You must be a US Citizen and at least 16 years of age.
- Intern Not-To-Exceed (NTE) Appointments are not eligible for promotion.
- If selected, you must successfully complete a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S. A background investigation may also be necessary depending on the length of your appointment.
For job description and application process, visit: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/434385900