Job Opportunity – Fredericks Peebles & Morgan LLP, Louisville, CO Office
Fredericks Peebles & Morgan LLP is a nationwide law firm dedicated to the representation of American Indian tribes and organizations.
Our firm goes beyond basic legal services to include legislative and governmental issues, corporate and financial affairs, energy and tax
issues as well as litigation in many forums, including state, federal and tribal courts.
We are seeking for our Louisville, Colorado office:
• A seasoned Litigation Attorney with 5 – 10 years of experience
• An experienced Transaction Attorney with, prefer, 5 years of experience; Experience with environmental law is a plus
Minimum Qualifications include:
• Juris Doctorate degree from an ABA accredited law school
• Status as an active member in good standing of the bar in at least one state jurisdiction and willing to obtain licensure in Colorado
• Must have experience working with Indian tribes and/or tribal entities on a wide variety of legal issues
• Proven skills in effectively communicating with tribal clients, opposing co-counsel, and federal/state/tribal agency representatives
• Excellent analytical, research, and writing abilities