Each opportunity below will be posted on the NNABA website at
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NationalNABA to stay up to
date on current events and recent court decisions!
Federal Indian Law/Tribal Law Opportunities:
1. Appellate Justices, Match-E-Be-Nash-She-Wish Band of
Pottawatomi Indians, Dorr, MI (Open until filled)
1. Variou Positions, U.S. Dept. of Labor. See attached list.
2. Legal Honors Program, U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
1. Full-time Faculty Positions; Cornell University School of Law, Ithaca, NY (Closes on Sept. 23, 2013)
2. Social Justice Institute Program Manager,Center for Constitutional Rights, NY (Closes on Sept. 17, 2013)
3. Legal Assistant, Lambda Legal, NY (Openuntil filled
This and other Department of Justice attorney
vacancy announcements can be found at: http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/attvacancies.html.
1. Spring 2014 Internship Opportunity, ACLU Foundation, Equality Center-Disability Rights, San Francisco, CA (Open until