Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court
Ledyard – CT (United States)
3/30/2017, 11:30 PM
Anticipated Job Start Date:
Primary Job Contact:
Administrative Assistant III
P.O. Box 3126
101 Pequot Trail
Mashantucket, CT 06338-3126
Who Can Apply:
3L, Recent Grads – Class of 2016
Under the supervision of the Chief Judge, the Law Clerk is required to:
- Conduct legal research on relevant statutes and cases; analyze legal issues presented by administrative records; communicate findings of research to tribal court judges either orally or by succinct memoranda.
- Review legal pleadings, motions, briefs, transcripts, and recordings.
- Draft memoranda of decision and orders for pending Tribal Court cases.
- Attend hearings as requested by the tribal judges.
- Prepare special projects such as editing decisions for publication and developing
proposed amendments to Mashantucket Rules of Civil Procedure.
For full job announcement, please download:
Judicial Clerkship Announcement 2017-2018.pdf
Cover Letter (Required)
Writing Sample (Required)
Recommendation Letter welcomed (Optional)
Career Center Administrator
Applicants must submit an online application via https://www.foxwoods.com/careers/
Application Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via Mail to: Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, P.O. Box 3126, 101 Pequot Trail, Mashantucket, CT 06338-3126