Indian Legal Program, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
Closing Date: September 23, 2019
The Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law seeks a dynamic, self-starter for the position of Program Coordinator. The successful candidate will provide administrative support and assist with program development to the Indian Legal Program (ILP) which includes the Indian Legal Clinic (ILC) and faculty support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for and have duties in the following areas:
- Coordinate events and conferences for the ILP and ILC including registration, venue, food and guest speaker travel arrangements.
- Train and supervise student workers for the ILP and ILC.
- Coordinate information for the ILP monthly newsletter in SalesForce and event advertising campaign, including creative planning, compiling and editing content.
- Monitor and update promotional and digital communication material via program’s website, blog and social media platforms to enhance marketing efforts.Assist ILP Executive Director and Faculty Director with various projects.
- Prepare classroom materials, notes, course descriptions, examinations, best/model answers, grade sheets, and posting of Canvas notices and assignments for both ILP and program.
- Assist with research and maintenance of databases for both ILP and ILC programs.
- Support calendar and scheduling for ILP Executive Director, faculty/committee members of ILP.
- Prepare/generate correspondence, manuscripts, routine letters and memos.
- Arrange necessary and extensive travel reservations and itineraries; anticipate and prepare background material as needed; complete travel documentation process including entering trips into the Concur Travel System and the College of Law travel approval site to seek reimbursement for traveler.
- Assist in monitoring the ILP budget and paying bills.
- Interact and serve as liaison with students, faculty, staff and outside community agencies.
- Open and review incoming mail and respond to routine inquiries.
- Prepare special/recurring reports containing sensitive information.
- Physical presence at the workplace is an essential function/requirement of this position.
- Other duties as assigned that support the goals of the department, College of Law and ASU.
Download full job description here.
Please apply at: https://cfo.asu.edu/applicant and follow the instructions under Non-ASU Employees Job Opportunities. > Click on Advanced Search and enter Requisition ID: 55558BR and then click the Search button to the right. Then, click on results for 55558BR to open position posting and click Apply to job button at the bottom of page. You will be asked to submit your resume, cover letter and three references.