The Arizona Democratic Party (ADP) is seeking a passionate, outgoing Native
American Outreach Director. The Director will, in tandem with the Political
Director and Field Director, craft ADP outreach plans and oversee the implementation of the plans and management of deputy directors.
The Native American Outreach Director will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining excellent relationships with all recognized tribes to expand our
ability to compete in local, state, and national campaigns. Responsibilities will
include creating a strategy for increased voter registration, voter awareness campaigns, social media, press and media awareness for Democratic candidates.
As a new battleground state, the Arizona Democratic Party needs a robust
program to achieve its ambitious goals.
Minimum requirements and skills include:
- Minimum of two to three years of related political experience with a state or
national committee, political campaign, or non-profit organization;
- Have a clear understanding of Arizona political landscape.
- Ability and willingness to work long irregular hours including travel in state.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership development, electoral campaign
management, staff management, racial justice and/or social equity work.
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change rapidly
- Fearlessness in building relationships and unconventional alliances.