Havasupai Tribal Prosecutor
The following examples of duties are intended to be illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive or restrictive.
- Prosecuted criminal proceedings in the Havasupai Tribe Court after making initial determinations to prosecute cases.
- Signs, files and presents complaints, subpoenas, process of service, and other necessary documents in criminal proceedings.
- Presents evidence against accused person(s) to the Tribal Court of the Havasupai Tribe; assists in the gathering and analyzing of evidence in all criminal cases.
- Works cooperatively with the Bureau of Indian Affairs, State, County, and other Indian and Federal Law Enforcement Agency Personnel.
- Provides technical assistance for changes to Tribal Ordinances for approval by the Tribal Council.
- Performs related duties as assigned and authorized.
Download full job announcement here: Havasupai Tribal Prosecutor.
Interested applicants should provide a letter of interest and a current resume to April Olson at email@example.com.