Quileute Indian Tribe
La Push, Washington
The Chief Court Clerk/Court Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of court administration are operating effectively and efficiently. Responsibilities include supervision and management of Tribal Court staff, preparing the court’s budget, as well as drafting, updating and researching court codes, court rules, and court forms, overseeing court reports, public information, and ensuring court documents are processed and filed effectively. The incumbent serves in a senior leadership capacity for the Tribal Court and has day-to-day responsibility for managing all court operations including case management, courtroom support, facility management, quality assurance, and safety and security.
- Must have AA degree in Paralegal or related field.
- Must have at least five years’ experience in a court setting as a supervising clerk or administrator with a strong preference to applicants with prior tribal court experience.
- Must have recent experience performing or supervising the duties of court clerk.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested persons send resume, cover letter and job application to the following address:
C/O Quileute Tribal Council
P.O. Box 279
La Push, Washington 98350
Obtain a job application and job description at www.quileutenation.org
Download full job description here.