Join our growing Firm……….
Fredericks Peebles & Morgan LLP is a nationwide law firm dedicated to the representation of American Indian tribes and organizations. We represent tribes and tribal entities in a wide spectrum of services including business transactions, litigation and governmental affairs, in many forums, including state, federal and tribal courts. FPM is seeking an Associate Attorney for the Omaha, Nebraska office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tribal corporate law and tribal government work.
- Experience regarding Economic Development, Business Law, and Corporate law.
- Experience regarding tribal gaming and gaming regulations.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an ABA accredited law school.
- Status as an active member in good standing of the bar in at least one state jurisdiction and willing to obtain licensure in Nebraska.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Associate Attorney
- Must have Indian law experience and experience working with tribes/tribal business/organizations
- Excellent analytical, research and writing abilities
- Proven communication skills including verbal, written and listening skills; Superior interpersonal skills; Proven record of maintaining a positive attitude
- Organized; Detailed; Flexible; Accurate; Reliable and Dependable
- Ability and willingness to do whatever it takes to meet tight and unexpected deadlines; Work well independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
Your contributions are rewarded with a “Total Compensation” Package including a competitive salary, bonus potential and excellent Firm paid benefits.
Send your resume, cover letter with salary requirements, writing example, law school transcript (if graduated from law school less than 5 years ago) to:
Ann Hacker, Director of Human Resources
3610 N 163rd Plaza
Omaha, NE 68116
Position is open until January 12, 2015