Join our growing Firm………
Fredericks Peebles & Morgan LLPis a nationwide law firm dedicated to the representation of American Indian tribes and organizations. We represent Indian tribes and tribal entities in a wide spectrum of services including business transactions, litigation and governmental affairs, in many forums, including state, federal and tribal courts.
We are seeking an experienced Mid-Level Attorney with a minimum of five, (5) years of business and transactional experience for our Sacramento, California office. The attorney will handle various transactional matters related to business development, including the preparation and negotiation of confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, term sheets, letters of intent, credit facilities, definitive agreements and disclosure documents. The attorney will also oversee corporate organization and formalities of business entities.
- Juris Doctorate degree from an ABA accredited law school.
- Status as an active member in good standing of the bar for the state of California.
- Minimum of five (5) years of corporate law.
- Excellent analytical, research and writing skills.
- Polished and effective negotiation, communication and drafting skills, including those suitable for interaction with very senior managers and executives.
- Proven ability to initiate and follow-up actions with minimal supervision.
Working with cross-functional colleagues to negotiate and close transactions.
Your contributions are rewarded with a “Total Compensation” Package including a competitive salary, bonus potential and excellent Firm paid benefits.
Please send your cover letter, with salary requirements along with your resume, writing sample and law school transcript (if graduated from law school five (5) years ago or less) to:
Ann Hacker, Director of Human Resources email@example.com
3610 North 163rd Plaza
Omaha, NE 68116
Accepting applications until December 15, 2014