I would like to thank everyone for the great show of support to make this year’s Native American Bar Association of Arizona Golf Tournament a success. I want to remind everyone that the tournament is this Sunday March 22, 2009 at the Whirlwind Golf Club in Chandler starting at 1pm. This event is sponsored by the Gila River Indian Community, with support from the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community and Fennemore Craig.
I have attached a registration form for anyone who would like to come out and support our organization that has not already registered for the event. This year’s event contests and prizes include:
1. A long drive contest with 2 tickets to a major sporting event (MLB, NFL, NHL, NASCAR, PGA or NBA).
2. A closest-to-the-pin contest with a prize of 2 tickets to an MLB, NFL, NHL, NASCAR, PGA or NBA event.
3. Four first place prizes consisting of a 4 day/3 night vacation package including Vegas, Orlando and Hawaii.
4. Four second place prizes consisting of a 3 Day/2 Night Vacation Package including Hawaii, Orlando and Vegas.
5. A fully-insured $50,000 Shootout. If a player makes the shot, we pay the $50,000 prize. (FOR THE 1ST 4 GOLFERS THAT REGISTER FOR THE SHOOTOUT)
6. A “Guaranteed Winner” Putting Contest with a 5-Day Carnival Cruise for 2 as the prize.
7. An “Outdoorsman” Hole-in-One Prize Package. (ON EACH PAR 3)
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns, I look forward to seeing you all out there and having a great tournament!
Steve M. Bodmer
Rosette & Associates, PC
565 W. Chandler Blvd., Suite 212
Chandler, AZ 85225