February 5-6, 2019
Isleta Resort and Casino
Pueblo of Isleta, NM
The American Indian Law Center, Inc. and the Native American Pipeline to Law Initiative are pleased to announce that registration is open for our Pre-Law Advisors Training. This training is designed for advisors to Native American pre-law students- this includes Native Studies educators, tribal educators, pre-law advisors, or those who may work with Native students and may direct them to law school.
The registration fee is waived for representatives from Tribal Education Departments, Tribal Colleges and Universities, and schools with Native American student enrollment. A limited number of travel reimbursements are still available. Details on the reimbursement, lodging, and the schedule are provided on the registration webpage.
- The Need for Native Attorneys
- Identifying Native Students for Law School
- The Nuts and Bolts of the Law School Application
- Advising on Personal Statements, Resume Writing, and Supplemental Statements
- Financing a Law School Education
- LSAT Overview
- Mock Law School Application Overview
- Advising on Law School Selection
For agenda and registration, visit: https://www.ailc-inc.org/registration/
Questions? Contact Rodina Cave Parnall, Pre-Law Summer Institute Director at firstname.lastname@example.org