Department of Housing and Urban Development
Salary Range: $92,426.00 to $120,159.00 / Per Year
Job Announcement Number: 16-HUD-577-P
Closes: Sunday, 5/1/2016
This position is located in the Office of Native American Programs (ONAP).
As the Administrator Advisor, you will:
- Prepare policy letters and position papers for the Administrator and review all policy guidance for consistency with regulations, statues; and coordinate all policies for consistency.
- Be responsible for planning and conducting outreach to the public and client groups.
- Plan, coordinate and assemble periodic reports on the Business Operating Plan (BOP).
- Utilize available computer equipment and data systems to maintain current grantee data, track performance trends, compliance issues and generate appropriate work products.
- Provide oversight to local functions such as managing travel, staff and equipment resources, and training.
For Anchorage, AK job announcement, click here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/436170200/