Rosette, LLP is seeking a highly-motivated professional to serve as an Litigation Paralegal in its Tempe, Arizona. office. The successful candidate will be able to perform the position responsibilities and must possess a majority of the position qualifications listed below.
- Maintaining and updating law office files.
- Reviewing, preparing, and editing legal documents, reports and presentations.
- Maintaining multiple attorney calendars.
- Assisting attorneys in preparing court filings.
- Managing multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Drafting legal and business correspondence.
- Performing tasks in a manner that demonstrates strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by attorneys.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or significant Executive Assistant/Paralegal experience.
- Knowledge of the legal process, legal documents and court rules required.
- Knowledge of ECF filing systems, i.e. PACER.
- Knowledge of Westlaw, GPO Access, Federal Register, CaseMaker and other legal research databases.
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow through and organizational skills.
- Proven research abilities.
- Strong analytical competency, independent thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and inquiries from numerous internal and external sources.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement and success.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- High initiative, high energy and a quick learner.
- Competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Typing at 70+ WPM preferred.
- Knowledge of federal Indian law is preferred, though not required.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, including health care, 401k, and paid vacation time.
To apply, please send Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Requirements to Wyatt Rosette, firstname.lastname@example.org.