Congrats to these ILP Alums on their new jobs and appointments!
- Matt Campbell, (2008) who just accepted a new job at (NARF) Native American Rights Fund in Denver.
- Maia D. Bellon, (1994) who was recently named as Director, Department of Ecology, State of Washington.
- Joe Sarcinella, (2009) is now Senior Advisor and Liaison, Native American Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense at the Pentagon.
- Mary Modrich-Alvarado, (2008) Attorney, Tax & Finance Unit, Navajo Nation Department of Justice has just been appointed Board member, State Bar of New Mexico Young Lawyers Division Board of Directors.
Alumni Speaking Engagements:
Two ILP Alums will be participating in an upcoming webinar sponsored by NCAI and the Tribal Law and Policy Institute.
“Implementation of the Expanded Jurisdiction Provisions of the Recently Reauthorized Violence Against Women Act” on April 5, 2013, /1:30-3:30 pm (EST)
Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/823855432
- Chia Halpern Beetso, (2008) Tribal Law and Policy Institute (TLPI) Tribal Court Specialist, will be the moderating.
- Mike Carter, (2009) Assistant General Counsel, Gila River Indian Community, will be presenting.