ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Kewenvoyouma Law, PLLC is seeking a motivated, self-driven, and ambitious full-time associate. Kewenvoyouma Law is a 100% Indian owned boutique law firm providing legal services exclusively to Tribes, tribal entities, tribal agencies, and Individual Indian business owners. Our firm provides services in the area of Indian law, business transactions, economic development, finance, commercial transactions, business formations, government relations gaming, and water rights. We are proud to assist as day-to-day general or special counsel for Tribes and corporate counsel to Tribal businesses.
- J.D. Degree from an A.B.A accredited law school with Bar License in California, New Mexico and/or Arizona (or pending License)
- 2-6 Years of experience (this is not necessarily legal experience, but may include business or tribal affairs experience as well)
- Demonstrated education or experience in federal Indian law
- Strong research, analytical and writing skills
- Transactional law, business law, economic development and gaming experience a plus
Applicants should submit the following information:
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample
- Transcripts (if graduated within 0-4 years)
- Three references
Please submit information via email to email@example.com. Please contact Gina Bocardo at 480-428-4590 with any questions. Experience and/or education in transactional, business, economic development, or gaming law preferred. Native American hiring preference will be provided to qualified attorneys.