Each opportunity below will
be posted on the NNABA website at nativeamericanbar.org
Like us on Facebook at
stay up to date on current events and recent court decisions!
Federal Indian Law/Tribal Law Opportunities:
1. Program Manager, Department of Engery, Washington, D.C. (Closes on Aug. 2, 2013)
2. Legislative and Agency Tribal Liaison, Washington State Liquor Control Board, Olympia, WA
3. Senior Assistant General Counsel, Gila River Indian Community, Sacaton, AZ (Closes on Aug. 30, 2013)
1. Assistant Director, Anticompetitive Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C. (Closes on Aug. 23, 2013)
1. Attorney, Texas Department of Insurance, Austin, TX (Open until filled)
2. Deputy Commissioner, Texas Department of Insurance, Austin, TX (Open until filled)
3. Office of Strategy Management Director, Texas Department of Insurance, Austin, TX (Open until filled)
4. Senior Staff Legal Trial Attorney, Zurich North America, Ranco Cordova, CA
5. Staff Attorney, Racial Justice Program, ACLU Foundation, NY (Open until filled)
6. Fall 2014 Fellowship Opportunity, Program on Freedom of Religion and Belief, Washington, D.C. (Closes on Aug. 23, 2013)
This and other Department of Justice attorney vacancy announcements can be found at: http://www.justice.gov/careers/legal/attvacancies.html.