Position Title: Law Clerk / Attorney / Excepted Service
Open Period: October 23, 2015 – November 16, 2015
Promotion Potential: GS-11/12/13
Hiring Agency: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Duty Locations: 2 Vacancies in Seattle, WA
For more information: Lisa Castanon
Deputy Regional Counsel
Who May Apply
All students scheduled to graduate from an ABA-accredited law school in December 2015 or Spring/Summer 2016, and recent graduates who are completing judicial clerkships, are eligible to apply for the Honors Attorney Fellowship. Fellows must be bar members, or have membership pending or awaiting bar exam results (of any State, U.S. territory, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia) at the time of appointment.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their application packet as a single PDF document. Please submit the following no later than November 16, 2015:
• Cover letter explaining the applicant’s interest in the Fellowship. Address it to “Hiring Coordinator.”
• Resume, including significant accomplishments, academic and work experience (including salary, work schedule, duties performed, and approximate dates of employment), class rank (if available), contact telephone number, and e-mail address.
• Writing sample (not to exceed 15 pages).
• Official or unofficial transcript of law school grades.
• Name, address, and telephone numbers of three references, including a current or former employer and a law school professor or advisor.
• If you are a veteran, Veterans’ Preference Documents – DD-214 Member 4 copy, VA Letter, and SF-15, if applicable. If you are active duty military, a statement of service from commanding officer documenting dates of active duty and any campaign medals/badges. Include a character of service letter.
• If you are a federal employee, a SF-50.
For full description, click here Fellowship_USEnvironmentalProtectionAgency