The online application for the Attorney General’s Honors Program (HP) and the Summer Law Intern Program (SLIP) is NOW open! The deadline for law students and eligible graduates to apply is Tuesday, September 8, 2015. Honors Program information and link to the application is at http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/entry-level-attorneys. SLIP information and a link to the application are at http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers/summer-law-intern-program.
We have approximately 217 Honors Program positions in the following components:
* Antitrust Division (14)
* Civil Division (30)
* Civil Rights Division (12)
* Criminal Division (9)
* Asset Forfeiture Fellowship Program <http://www.justice.gov/criminal/afmls/forfeiture-fellowship.html> (3) – This is a three year fellowship which may be extended or converted to a permanent position.
* Drug Enforcement Administration (3)
* Environment & Natural Resources Division (10)
* Executive Office for Immigration Review (95)
* Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office of General Counsel (2) NEW!
* Federal Bureau of Prisons (4)
* Indian Country Fellowship (1)
* INTERPOL (1) NEW!
* National Security Division (5: 3 permanent and 2 three-year fellowships)
* Office of Information Policy (1) – Informal Participant
* Tax Division (12)
* U.S. Trustee Program (8)
* United States Attorneys’ Offices in Arizona, California, Ohio, and New York (7) (eligibility restrictions)
* United States Attorneys’ Offices in Vermont and Illinois (2) NEW! – Informal Participant (eligibility restrictions)
We have approximately 104 Summer Law Intern Program positions in the following components:
* Antitrust Division (23)
* Civil Division (23)
* Executive Office for Immigration Review (18)
* Federal Bureau of Prisons (11)
* Office of Information Policy (3)
* Professional Responsibility Advisory Office (2)
* Office of Legal Counsel (1) (eligibility restrictions)
* Office of the Solicitor General (2) (eligibility restrictions)
* Tax Division (15 – 20)
* U.S. Parole Commission (1)
Please spread the word about these exciting legal hiring programs and opportunities to join the United States Department of Justice! Details regarding the participating components, program eligibility guidelines, and application instructions can be found at http://www.justice.gov/legal-careers.
If you have any questions, please contact OARM Assistant Director Trisha Fillbach at Trisha.A.Fillbach@usdoj.gov.